Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's been a while, I know. Call it Blog Burnout, Event Mania, or whatever. I've been a busy person, doing accessories for fashion shows, planning trunk shows, making valuable press contacts, sneaking clothes into the house when my husband isn't looking... you know, that all takes a lot of work, and has kept me away from here!

Important Upcoming Events:

TONIGHT, 3/27/08:
Girls Gone Glam fundraiser for Dress For Success, a GREAT organization that provides free professional clothing and career counseling to welfare-to-work women in the community.






Art Buzz: A Benefit for Cultural Program for DC Public Schools, at 4NXC Boutique




AND Once Upon A Prom Fundraiser at Urban Chic (donate a prom dress, get a big discount).

Goodness... I have to work so I don't see how I can be in 4 places at once. Thursdays are great for fashion events, for some reason.

FRIDAY, 3/28/08:
Wreckfest @ Tiffany's






SATURDAY, 3/29/08:
Peacock Grand Cafe & Bloomingdale's Fashion Show and Brunch to Benefit the Washington Humane Society.

Whew... busy weekend indeed!

I'll be back soon with some of my favorite things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know what is going on in the fashion world in DC. Wait is there a fashion world in DC? I'll have to keep checking in with you to find out I suppose.

Gillian Kirkpatrick said...

Indeed, there are many, many things going on! Don't miss this:
http://www.dcafam.com/; the grand opening is Saturday from 12:00-7:00, ribbon cutting at 4:00! Thanks for reading!