Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dodged a Bullet...

My husband's brother almost bought a Dooney & Bourke purse for his wife the other day!!!! Thankfully, he called my husband BEFORE doing so, and asked my opinion about it. Well, I let him have it. I explained that I hate Dooney & Bourke, because of the cheesy logo fabric, the unoriginality of the designs, the product placement, and ESPECIALLY THE DUCK!!! Why on earth would I want a Duck on my handbag??? Why would ANYONE want a duck on their handbag?? I just don't get it. He had "bonus points" to spend on a purse, so I gently guided him to a much better product, Kate Spade. His wife is very conservative so Kate Spade is perfect for her, and I am not going to get upset with him now. It might be a bit conservative for my personal taste, but I do think the designs are fresh, uncomplicated and often colorful. WHEW...

No comments: