Friday, November 9, 2007

My Husband

I am so in love. I know I married the right man because he told me last night:

Mike: "Gillian, now I know what I want to do with the rest of my life."

Gillian: "What?"

Mike: "Wear designer clothes and go to the gym."

I thought to myself, that's exactly what I want to do! He was experiencing the heady, confidence-building effects of wearing his new Ferragamo coat, black nylon, 3/4 length, sporty but classic, with the Gancini zipper pulls. The one he coveted on Cockney Bob in Florence 2 years ago, and patiently searched for until he found it this season. I'm so proud of him. He knew what he wanted, and he patiently searched the Ferragamo departments at Neiman, Saks, and Nordstrom stateside, internationally in stores in Naples, Sicily, even the Milan airport until he found the exact size and shape in Florence, at the Ferragamo Flagship at Palazzo Spini Feroni.



That's my Baby!

No comments: